Why Choose Enhancedental for Braces in Leeds?
- We are a specialist led orthodontist service.
- We offer a comprehensive range of treatment options:
- straight teeth with Braces in Leeds
- straight teeth without braces – Invisalign
- We have options for all ages
- We can correct relapse after previous orthodontic treatment
- No obligation consultations – see new patient page for information
- No waiting lists
- Evening appointments
- Saturday morning appointments
- We can make treatment affordable with a range of interest free payment options
- Sophy Barber our specialist orthodontist is a member of British Orthodontic Society, European Orthodontic Society and has a number of published journals and articles.
Our aim is to fill you with confidence in a smile you can be proud of.
An effective long-term solution to straightening your teeth and correcting your bite is orthodontics. Orthodontics is a subspecialty area in dentistry that focuses on aligning and straightening the teeth using wires and brackets that apply force to the teeth to move them into a particular position. The discipline has advanced over decades and today treatment is a lot shorter and more comfortable than it was in the past.
Dental Braces for Bites and Crooked Teeth
Patients who have problems with their bite and the way their top and bottom teeth line up against each other should consider having an orthodontic treatment. One of the most effective treatments is dental braces. Also known as orthodontic cases, dental braces correct underbites, overbites and misaligned teeth. Many young people and even adults from Garforth use dental braces to treat diverse oral problems.
Treatment does require good oral hygiene habits by the patient and regular visits to the practice for check-ups and adjustments. Depending on the extent of the alignment required with your teeth, treatment can take from several months to a year with reliable results. Thanks to fixed permanent retention you can be assured that your teeth won't move after treatment is completed.
Benefits of Dental Braces
The main benefit of having orthodontic treatment is that straighter teeth are healthier teeth. When your bite is properly aligned and your teeth are straightened, there are less gaps and areas for food to get trapped and plaque to build up on the teeth, causing decay. Other than this, orthodontic treatments boost the confidence of the patient by providing a healthier and more beautiful smile. In that sense, orthodontics is a long-term investment in your oral health.
If you are interested in Braces in Leeds and want to know more about what we can do for you then talk to our dedicated team to find out more, simply email [email protected] or T: 0113 2860232. Enhancedental will provide quality dental braces in Garforth for patients who wish to achieve a lovelier smile.Back to Treatments Book your Appointment