How to Pay
Our aim is to be transparent about the costs of your treatment.
A treatment plan and costs will be provided at the time of the examination or arrangements made to forward it to you.
We understand that patients want to achieve their goal of dental fitness in different ways and at different speeds so we are happy to discuss your concerns, wishes, priorities and timescales to provide a treatment plan specifically for you.
- We ask that you pay for each treatment on the day of the appointment.
- 50% of any laboratory item is to be paid at the time of commissioning the item.
We accept payment by the following methods:
- Card – all major debit/credit cards
- Membership plan, allowing you to spread the cost of regular dental examinations and maintenance hygiene, along with discounts on routine treatment, including whitening.
- Interest free and low cost payment plans helping spread the cost of treatment. No deposit needed. Subject to status.
We are also happy to work alongside any other private dental schemes or hospital funds , completing any paperwork and providing receipts for any paid for dental treatment.